Trunnion Mounting Hydraulic Cylinder Manufacturer, Supplier
Heavy duty pivoting hydraulic cylinders with pintles mounted to the cap, head, or intermediate position are known as trunnion mounted hydraulic cylinders. Even though they are preferable to clevis or pivot mounted cylinders, long stroke applications may still call for stop tubes.Specifications :
|Single / double rod
|Rods from 5 / 8" to 5"
|Max 250 PSI for air and 1500 PSI for hydraulic
|Up to 144"
- Up to 45,000 pounds of thrust
- Urethane rod wiper, available in metallic and Viton materials
- Rod seal made of polyurethane with a Viton option
- Buna-n piston lip seals are standard; a t-seal is optional.
- Solid 660 bronze bearing
- Stress-proof steel tie rods with a steel head and cap
- Customizable cushions