Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinder Manufacturer, Supplier
Several nested tubes, known as stages, which are smaller in diameter than the outer barrel make up a telescopic hydraulic cylinder. Six seems to be the highest amount of phases. Though stability becomes a concern, it is theoretically possible to create a cylinder with some more stages. Cylinders with three or four stages are relatively frequent. S N Hydraulics has the capacity to customize these hydraulic cylinders as per your needs. You can go for single acting, double acting or combined acting telescopic hydraulic cylinders.Features :
- 450 Bar maximum operating pressure.
- 3-5 working portions.
- 400 barrel diameter maximum.
- There are additional barrel tube stage coatings.
- Up to 10 m in total length.
- Alternative rod materials available.
- Integrated machined piston design as an alternative.
- Internally threaded gland made of steel or ductile.
- Variable end mounts available.
- Port size, type, and site specific arrangements
- A variety of seals available
- Dump trucks
- Garbage trucks
- Transfer trailers
- Construction equipment
- Agricultural equipment
- Industrial mobile vehicles.