IPC Bin Lifter Manufacturer, Supplier
IPC Bin Lifter is a specially created tool that can raise and position any container. These units are built utilising a variety of standard assemblies that uniquely solve each activity involving the fabrication of solid dosage forms and liquid compounding.
This technology was developed to improve GMP standards and transfer in-process materials while also getting rid of time-consuming human labour.
The IPC Bin lifter is used in the pharmaceutical industry to transport and unload the material avoiding human contact for loading powder into the hopper of the tablet compression machine.
It comprises a pivot base, a mainframe, a bin fastening arm, and a hydraulic lifting device. This mainframe can rotate 360° on its axis, and a hydraulic cylinder allows the Bin attaching arm to swivel up and down within the frame.
|Full Washdown Stainless Steel
|304 or 316L
|Upto 15,000 Ibs
|Upto 60 inches
- Free standing, hung from the ceiling or both
- Cleanroom ready to Class 100
- Explosion proof for all classes and divisions
- Any level of finish
- PLC/HMI operation
- Controls offered from simple pneumatic to automated
- Optional Load Cells can be installed into the arm system
- 100% customizable for any possible application
- Shear Granulators a more proven or safe system.
- Tablet Presses
- Mixing tanks
- Reactors/Compounding Tanks
- Media & Buffer Prep Tanks
- High Shear Granulators